Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kat and John counting down to "I Do!" =)

I went to high school back at the 'castle' with John and Kat! =) They are such a fun and real couple and I had so much fun working with them! They were up for anything I asked of them including a "paint fight" the last 20 minutes of their shoot =) It was absolutely hilarious to watch and turned out some adorable photos that I know they'll cherish for a long time. So glad they were so much fun and enablers to my madness haha! I am looking forward to shooting their wedding on April 21, 2012 and sharing their special day with them! I know they'll go on to do great things as a couple because God is in the center of their relationship and is what fuels their love for one another! Congrats Kathleen and Johnathon!






No comments:

Post a Comment