Monday, December 19, 2011

Artrip-Painter Wedding- December 10, 2011

I couldn't ask for a more laid back, easy going, and hilariously fun bride, groom, and wedding party than those at this wedding! I met Carah at a wedding last Summer that I was photographing and she was an attendant in. We immeditaly hit it off and had fun laughing all day, so I was naturally ecstatic when I received the email to do her engagement and wedding pictures this year! I knew this was a wedding I would want to be a part of and I was right. The couple is so in love and so tender towards one another. Its so refreshing. I knew most of the bridesmaids already so that made things fun and this group wasn't afraid to loosen up and act a mess in front of the camera! I hope you enjoy this sneak peak I'm uploading for Carah, Justin, and their families. Leave me some comments =)






No comments:

Post a Comment