Sunday, January 8, 2012

Joe stole her heart, so Ashley's stealing his name!

Can I just say how much I love this couple? =) I know I say I love all of my brides and grooms, but I've known Ashley less than a month and already love her to pieces! They are so sweet and their love is contagious! It makes you smile all over just watching them. Ashley has booked me to be a part of their big day on February 17 and I can honestly say I am so excited to be filling such an important role on that day! I know I am going to be honored with capturing some of the sweetest moments between them and will remember this wedding for years to come, if for no other reason than how much love this couple emanates! Be watching for their wedding sneak peak next month and enjoy this preview of engagement pictures in the mean time! Congrats Joe and Ashley!


No comments:

Post a Comment