Monday, January 16, 2012

four years old never looked so cute =)

Miss Abbie is turning 4! =) I must say I am thrilled that I have come to know the Young family and have had the pleasure of making this my second shoot with their family! This was a special shoot just for Abbie for her 4th birthday and the images turned out beautifully! Her little face is magazine worthy! She was SUCH a trooper braving the 35 degrees and painfully biting wind for about 45 minutes! I would have never known she was cold had I not seen her teeth  chattering through my lens a couple of times. =) She never complained once, but instead just agreed to whatever crazy thing I asked of her! I really loved all the creative ideas and props this session entailed and hope you do as well =) enjoy! and happy birthday Abbie dear!











No comments:

Post a Comment